SAUNA & MASSAGE
Our Infrared Saunas
Built-In Traditional (Steam) Saunas
Traditional Sauna #1
This traditional sauna comfortably seats 6 people. The walls are constructed from Western cedar. As the Tylo heater (See image to the right) heats the inside of the sauna, water from the sauna bucket can be poured onto the rocks in the heater, creating the desired amount of steam.
Traditional Sauna #2
Similar to Traditional Sauna #1, this traditional sauna provides a different seating layout and comfortably seats 5-6 people. The walls are constructed from Western cedar. As the Tylo heater (See image to the right) heats the inside of the sauna, water from the sauna bucket can be poured onto the rocks in the heater, creating the desired amount of steam.
Enclosed Traditional (Steam) Sauna
Hallmark HM57 Sauna by Finnleo
Like other saunas in the Hallmark line,, the HM57 features beautiful Canadian Hemlock on the inside and outside. The Hallmark sauna features strong, reinforced benches and a stylish bullnose front. The turned wood and metal door handle gives a sturdy, substantial feel and a high-end appeal. The HM57 has a partial glass front similar to the HM46 sauna, but it is slightly larger so that more users may enjoy the sauna at once. The partial glass front offers a contemporary and open feel n the sauna. To enhance the user experience, the inside of the HM57 Hallmark Sauna is equipped with soft, therapeutic lighting, an internal sound system and easy-to-use intuitive digital controls. The sauna heats effortlessly by the stainless steel wet/dry heater that is energy efficient and powerful to provide soft steam and rising temperatures. Users enjoy the easy installation and upkeep of all saunas in the Hallmark line.
As this sauna's heater (See image to the lower right) heats the inside of the sauna, water from the sauna bucket can be poured onto the rocks in the heater, creating the desired amount of steam.
Our Clearlight Infrared Saunas
CLEARLIGHT SANCTUARY 3
Full Spectrum 3 Person Infrared Sauna
CLEARLIGHT SANCTUARY Y
4 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna & Hot Yoga Room
We have 2 of these saunas!
CLEARLIGHT PREMIERE IS-5
Five Person Far Infrared Sauna
* To reduce the risk of injury, children under 16 years of age are not allowed to use ours sauna unless they are closely supervised at all times. Young children have a high metabolic rate and are less adaptable to higher body core temperatures than adults, due to their limitations of circulatory adaptation and body temperature regulation (sweating).
* It is advised to drink plenty of water before and after your sauna session.
* Do not use the sauna immediately following strenuous exercise. Wait at least 15 minutes to allow the body to cool down completely.
* Pregnant or possibly pregnant women should not use a sauna. Excessive temperatures have a high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy.
* Implants could be melted or damaged in those with silicone implants, pacemakers, pins, rods, and cochlear implants. Consult your physician if any of these or similar devices apply to you.
* Hyperthermia Danger: Prolonged exposure to hot air will induce hyperthermia. While hyperthermia has many health benefits, it is important not to allow your body's core temperature to rise above 103F. (Symptoms of excessive hyperthermia include dizziness, lethargy, drowsiness, and fainting). Please discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted.
* The use of alcohol, drugs, or medications prior to or during the sauna session may lead to unconsciousness. We reserve the right to refuse service to those appearing impaired.
* Persons using medications (since some medications may induce drowsiness while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation), suffering from obesity or with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, or diabetes should consult a physician prior to using the sauna.
* Clients with a pacemaker or defibrillator must not use the infrared sauna due to magnets used in the construction of the sauna.
* Infrared Sauna sessions should be limited to a maximum of 45 minutes - Tradition sauna sessions should be limited to a maximum of 60 minutes. Consider a shorter time when first trying a sauna.
For additional and more in-depth information, please visit this link from Rocky Mountain Saunas.
SAUNA & MASSAGE (605.271.1085) 5033 South Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57108